Monday 11 October 2010

The late revelation

So, this weekend I learned a few things. First of all, what my friends must feel like waiting for me to get my ass out of the house, and second, that there are people in this world who are even slower than me.
But it all started out like normal, with someone waiting for me. It wasn't 'cause I wasn't ready. I was fully dressed. Kinda looked like this:
(only this is my outfit from the day before, but it was more or less the same).
I had done my hair and my make-up and even vacuumed my room and painted my nails, when I suddenly got a call from Cat that they were already at the train station. Apparrently, Kimmie had sent me an sms, but it had gotten lost or something, because I didn't get it until afterwards.
So, they were waiting when I got there.
Cat was carrying an enormous backpack with laundry (she doesn't have to pay for a laundromat if she wsahes them at my place^^), but Kimmie hadn't brought enough underwear, so we had to take a trip to the town mall.
Ofcourse we were distracted from the original task XD
Cats conceiler... less than a perfect match for me. There's a point where we really don't match! Her skin is purple-ish, while mine is green-yellow XD
Good thing she likes purple!
We also quickly learned why men in my little city are so unfashionable. All the relatively fashionable budgett stores here (like H&M and Cubus) have cut the mens wear section O__o
We diod find some stores, slightly more exclusive ones, in the old part of the mall, and after going back and forth a bit, Kimmie found something he could wear and afford.
Ofcourse, by that time, we had all bought some things we weren't supposed to buy XD
I got this:
The fur-skarf thingy from H&M that I've been drooling on,
and some make-up. Gold and brown eye shadow, and a proper liquid eye liner (that's going to take some getting used to), oh and brown nail polish, to go with my pink.

After the mall we went to the recently opened grocery store on the other side of the station. It is said to be Norways biggest of the kind, so I was a little excited. Obviously I've been working in a grocery store too long, even though it's only a couple of months.
It was really big though!
This is romanesco. It looks a lot cooler than brocoly, but it is also more expencive, so it'll have to wait for a time when I'm not paying.
Here's Cat, explaining to Kimmie the shocking fact that I don't like pinapple.
The pinapple has an ezymyme that eats your tongue, did you know that? That's why your tongue gets numb from eating a lot of it.

Kimmie likes vine, so he got a Hariob kebab, and he started before dinner!
While waiting for our rice to cook we entertained our selves.
Seemed very harmless, until he tried to unzip and realized his hair was cought in the zipper XD
Then we found something else to play with.
This is actually a squash that my dad grew in our garden. It's so huge that we couldn't eat it all before it got dry!

We'd decided on bibimba for dinner. Kimmie deserves credit for taking us up on the offer of raw egg in his food the first time he's even been asked. It took me one and a half year on eating out in Japan before I gave in and tried!
It might have damaged his nerve of balance though, because he sure is clumsy! If you ever have him over, you should make sure you'll be doing all the cooking and serving yourself! Also, making and stirring of coacoa should not be left up to him XD
Cat was covered in Nesquick powder. We decided the vacuum cleaner would be the best way to get it off.
Cat didn't agree that was a super good idea, but I guess she changed her mind, considering how much she was laughing XD
Waffle-making is also strictly womens business from now on^^
Since it was the weekend we allowed ourselves to binge. It was waffles with ice cream and crunced up choko cookies and strawberries.

Kind of like crepes, only harder to eat XD
We ate so much we all got a little bit queezy.
Then the children napped while the grown-ups did the laundry.
I also made a movie, but I'm not sinister enough to post it. To sum it up we had to tickle his nose and toes and then hit him repeatedly with a pillow to meke him wake up long enough for us to pull out the guest bed.

The next day we staid in pajamas for far too long. I put on my Muhou chitai dvd (that's 12012), to watch hot swetty men, and we nerded on the internet and ate more ice cream and watched more visual kei dvd's. Lately I've really been taking the time to endulge in the music I love and it feels so good!
Also, feels great to hang out with people who still like visual kei, and not fucking k-pop ^^;

The plan was to meet up with Jack at Cats place, at around six, but we totally forgot to watch the time. Suddenly we were in a hurry, and that's when I learned that there is one person in the world twice as slow as me: Kimmie XD
I always get complaints that I'm slow or late, but this time, I was standing in the hall, with my purse and my shoes and jacket on, while he was just beginning to straighten his hair.

We did eventually get out of the house though. And we caught a train. No seats though.
These are my black-clad buddies. Finally I could be the cool kid and meet my emo friends at the station XD
Somehow they got me squeezed in her as well.
And speaking of squeezed, here's a very flat bun that Kimmie insisted on eating. He was half kidding, saying how he couldn't quite remember when he'd baiught it. I'm not sure wether to take that seriously or not^^

Finally in Oslo, we found out that the cell phone net was down. We couldn't get a hold of Jack. We tried again and again, but eventually we had to wave goodbye to Kimmie at the Central Station and head for Cats apartment in the Student Village.
I wanted to dress oshare, and I also wanted to use my new furry friend...
I looked like a gyaruo O__Olol
Eventually though, we did catch a lucky break and got in contact with Jack, and so she and her mother came over. Jack is going to live with Cat for a few weeks while the bathroom in her apartment is renovated.
We had some fishsticks and tea and watched Supernatural. I had a dream about Sam and Dean last night XD

This morning I was shoved out of bed way too early for a day off. I was out the door and on the train home before I would have usually even gotten out of bed at home!
Inspired by the frisky weather I stopped by the biggest Rema-store in the world again, on my way home, and bought this:
it's aPierre Robert undershirt, and it cost almost 300 kr.! Wich is roughly like 11,50 in GBP... that's a lot for an undershirt, but if this can keep me warm and fashionable this winter it is totally worth it! I've gotten warm recomendations from my friend, Oda, who is a very reliable source in my opinion.

Coming home I was met by this...
I hadn't had the time to clean my room before we went the day before... Luckily the only real effort was folding the guest bed back into a sofa, and the reast was easy peasy! Within an hour my room was cozy again, and I had hot brunch and a cup of tea ready to enjoy.
I'm considering wether or not to go to my Comic circle today. I'm kind of worn out and... it's really cold outside... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment