Wednesday 13 October 2010

Oh Billy Brown, you are a victim of the times

mixi: "You have 1 new message from..." the name seems completely Chinese to me, but it's someone who isn't yet on my friends list. So I check the profile, and more importantly, user pic...
My inner creepy uncle goes: "Well, hello there, little fellow, are you lost? hurrhurrhurr".
Time to read the message:

"Ingeruuuuuuu! You remember me?
It's Azusa from the keion-bu (music club) at JIU!"

Oh, of course it is XDXD
It has to be said, in my defence, that she's actually so androgynous in real life as well, that until I heard her voice I referred to her as "that" for months. No intended offence, but I just couldn't be sure wether "that" was a girl or a really small dude^^
Aparrently we've spoken, at the Club activity presentation last year. Can't have been a long conversation, 'cause I don't even remember, but she does! And she wants to be boddies! SHE just hasn't had the courage to approach ME until now...
Yes, please! Let's be buddies, you adorable little human. Maybe she has a brother XD

In other good news I got another mail from someone I couldn't quite place the other day. Sana, that I met at our concert at ZX, who's also a JIU student. And guess what! Out of the blue she just suggests that I can come stay at her messy little apartment while I'm in Japan!
I love messy little apartments and Sana! Hooray for her!
I should probably still try to move around a bit though, 'cause she has a room mate and maybe I can't be in her apartment when she's not there and the gass in the kitchen doesn't work... I guess it's a bit much for her if I stay for two months. But it's great to have something settled, what with only 3 weeks until I go ^^
Also, it seems Tomo will skip clean-up day at school to come meet me at the airport.

2 comments:

  1. lol, I laughed at your inner creepy uncle. I most definitely have one of those too. >;-{]

    Have a good time in Japan! :D
    I don't mean to ask insensitive question (>_<) but are you still dating with Tomo? I kinda saw something that made me think you split up, but if not, that's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, everyone loves my inner creepy uncle. I shouldn't be ashamed of him anymore.
    No, we're not dating anymore, but we're quite close. Probably closer than we should be...

    ReplyDelete