Tuesday 26 October 2010

どんなあなたも愛していたい

So, maybe it's time I tell you about he bad things that happened last week.
I know i doesn't sound like a big deal to most people, but you have to promise not to laugh at me.

The thing is, Yuusuke announced he's leaving 12012 after this tour...
All of a sudden he's just out. And as much as I love Yuusuke and can't really imagine the band without him, the worst part is actally that the band "can't yet decide" wether they want to keep going without him. In other words 12012, my favourite band in the whole wide world, might very possably be breaking up.
It's ike Kagerou all over again, only it might actually be worse... Partly because Kagerou always had this very negative vibe about verything they did, like the end was always ust around the bend and partly because I've had the chance to get even deeper into 12, with understanding more of the lyrics and getting to know the better.
Nevertheless I cried for two-three days when Kagerou broke up, and even more at the last concerts.

See, a favourite band like this is more than just cool music. And to put it in a ridiculously romantic way, it's like unconditional love. Kinda like a partner who will always be there to comfort you no matter if you deserve it or not. And I swear, they have a song that goes with EVERY emotion I can recall ever having! Not just sad, angry, happy, but the kind that you need a whole sentence to describe too. And that's just the music. With visual kei, there is always even more.

How can some bands become this important to us? I don't know if most people have a band or group that means this much to them, but I know some people who do, so it's not just me.
I don't really remember when or how I got this into it.
And I don't know if or how I'll ever find another band that can take that place in my heart...

Of course I'm hoping for the best, but I can't really bring myself to believe in it.
Luckily, my wonderful ex got it together to get me a ticket for the possably last 12012 live ever, the 12.th of December this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment