Wednesday 6 October 2010

Memememe

My first post!

My name is Inger, and I have been writing my blog in norwegian for quite some time now. Thought I'd give it a try to write one in english too, partly since I have some good friends who don't speak norwegian, but anyone is welcome to read! Long as you have an open mind.

Sometimes I smile too, I just wanted to post a picture of this pretty dress ^^

So here's a little introduction of myself.

I live in Norway (so my english might not be so great). I live with my dad and is currently working at a grocery store, but not much longer ^^ I quit in November and is going to Japan for various fun.

My dream job would be something I could do from home or maybe in an office where I wouldn't have to deal with costumers or cranky schizofrenic bosses. I want to be an artist, maybe an illustrator or a comic artist.

I'm not so fond of digital art, but I love drawing and making comics, and I occationally upload them, so there will be some on here :D

I used to be a japanese student and spent one and a half year at the JIU in Chiba, Japan. By the way, Chiba is NOT Tokyo!w

Through some good friends and romantic entaglements I learned to love it in Japan, and have been back again and again, even though it's mighty costy. Not sure I would like to live there permanently though.

With all this it probably sounds like I want to be a manga artist. I don't.I could write a loooong post about that, but maybe later. For now, some facts...

My favorite fashion styles:

hime, lolita, mori girl and oshare kei.

I generally respond to very feminine and cute things, but I kind of have "two sides", because sometimes I feel like dressing cute-punk or hip hop-ish oshare kei.

I'm not a gyaru, even though I like alot of things considered gyaru-ish, since I fell for the hime style. I say this because I don't have the gyaru-attitude and I wouldn't describe my style as sexy. Doesn't mean I have anything against gyarus though, ofcourse :D

Favorite brand at the moment is definitely LIZ LISA.


My favorite bands:

12012, Zoro, MUCC, One Ok Rock, Bug Lug.


I mostly listen to Visual Kei, but I'm not really a big generist. If I like it, I listen to it, if I can dance to it, I dance to it, if it's fun to sing I'll sing it. Japanese or none-japanese. However, that doesn't mean I'll nesesserily get really into it and buy CD's. I am a fan of CD's though ^^

My Favorite movies at the moment:

Pans Labyrinth and 28 Days Later.

I love horror, and I love/hate zombies. I like watching bad horror movies as well as good ones. That being said it doesn't HAVE to be horror, but I admit I easily shy away from schi-fi, fantasy and romantic comedies, unless I get some kind of credible recomendition.

Feel free to recomend!^^

My favorite actors:

Tsukamoto Takashi, Oguri Shun, Cillian Murphy, Keira Knightly, Narimiya Hiroki and ofcourse Johnny Depp.


Other than that... I don't smoke XD And I like animals and cute things. My favourite color is pink (big surprise) and pastels, and I'm obsessed with roses. I'm not really big on Hello Kitty, but I love Rilakkuma, and especially Korilakkuma.

I imagine I'm a very easy person to find presents for, because I have so many likes. I am also kind of obsessive.

I also have a bunch of dislikes ofcourse, but I'm sure they'll naturally come out in my blog posts. Don't really feel like listing them all now, I think ^^

Ok, that was ALOT of talking about myself. As for this blog, I will try to update it almost in phase with my norwegian blogs, but at the moment I can't make any promises, since it all takes alot of time, and I'm a busy busy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment