Thursday 7 October 2010

♪ミチランド♪

Happy birthday, Tomoyuki!
Today is 12012s fabulous duck-faced, shoulder-showing bassists birthday!
Let's not think about how old he is now, and just celebrate!
Jack and I even had cake today, even though it's a Thursday. Yes, we're nerds.
It kinda looks like we're celebrating Nero, but Nero is actually the name of the café where we had cake.
Cat also joined in, but I suspect she's only looking for an excuse to have cake on a weekday XD

By the way, I had a wisdomtooth pulled out on Monday, and have been complaining ever since. Not that the actual process hurt so much, thanks to the shots and drugs and all, but my face have swollen up a great deal. I didn't even want to go out of the house, I was so emberassed, but I had to go to work yesterday.
Anyway, it's almost back to normal now. I'm not posting any pictures of myself with a hamster face(I didn't take any), but if you're really curious I kinda looked like Michiru XD
I couldn't really find a picture where you can actually see that his face looks exactly like a soccerball with make-up on, but I did find out he's in a new band with his old MASK-bandmates, Sana and Kazutake.
To see what I looked like, look for the white lumpy thing. To see a crime against humanity, look at the bassist....

Alot of things are wrong with this video, but what frets me the most is how they make a man like Kazutak look so... unsexy. I'm feeling the dead animal a,d maybe the indian make-up is allright, but what's with the hair and that ugly ass pirate vest!? No, my wet fantasies! And then I think "but if he's currently in a band then maybe he can be found and grouped", and then I think "Shut up!" "No YOU shut up!"
Yeah, anyway. Let's have a look at this and remember the sexy days:

No comments:

Post a Comment