Thursday 21 October 2010

Halloween Halloween Halloween Halloween

Yesterday I woke up with a fever again. I feel I'm getting sick a lot lately, but I guess it just feels that way because it sucks to spend a day off lying on the coutch. I wasn't even able to draw, and that is a lot of time wasted.
I did get myself out of the house though. With some idea that there was something I needed I headed for the town mall, all by my oncey.
I do need a new concealer, and I kinda need gloves and new pantsu, but I just couldn't bring myself to make a decicion about any of these things.
Heading for the exit I saw a store called Nille, which is kind of a bagain shop, and I remembered I really needed to do some Halloween shopping!
Yay! Halloween onions!
This all costed me 70 NOK (like 7.60 pounds?). I'm not going to spend a lot of money on Halloween costume, not this year anyway.
All I'm missing is dreads (which I can hopefully borrow), and a wooden club XD
And what am I gonna be?
A caveman! Well, cavewoman.
And since it's a J-fash Halloween party we are all supposed to be inspired by a j-fashion style. The only thing I could sort of fit my outfit into, except for gyaru (but of course, EVERYONE's doing gyaru) is ... cyber...
It's a style I've only (tentatively)done like once, and also it's based a lot upon bright colours, and my cavewoman outfit it all brown and beige, so it'll be a challange :p

No comments:

Post a Comment