Thursday 14 October 2010

Black and white ball? I guess I didn't get the memo.

For a long time now I havn't had the time to do any art except my comic and the illustrations, but now that my boss has suddenly deciced that I'll only be working two and three days a week (it is my last month after all), I figured I'd indulge myself today.
It's like my inspirations dries up if I don't get to draw the things in my mind for a period of time. And I lose the energy I need to be able to finish something.
Today I made a collague! I can't remember the last time I did that! It was a lot of fun, but also quite time craving.
I found ONE newspaper on the floor in the kitchen, and I used it for what it was worth ^^
Turns out the sports section is in pink (I wouldn't know because I never read it, obviously), and that was just what I needed!

Since the last thing I scanned was a comic, the settings were on black and white when I turned it on, so completely randomly I discovered that this peace looks pretty cool in black and white.
I called it "Melk", which means milk in Norwegian, mostly 'cause I didn't have an idea for a title. Now I'm making birthday cards ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment