Sunday 13 February 2011

A happy birthday party!

In the event that I suddenly don't know who I am or even who I want to be, I suddenly got the urge to use some left over hair colour I had lying around.
It turned out allright I guess. Not so good at the roots, because they've never been bleached, but I guess I don't really care that much at the moment.
Supergrin. Anyone can do it!

So this was Friday, and we were going out to celebrate Cats birthday. Kinda feel like we've been celebrating it all week XD
The party was taking place at the same place as we did Alex's party the week before, but before that I met up with her at uni. And let me tell you it is not easy to get anywhere these days! I opened my door and suddenly I was in the Norwegian highlands, the snow had been sweeped around by the wind and there wasn't even the slightest trace of a trail from the house down to the street XD
The trains too were in complete chaos, but I did get there eventually.
Cat carries an eyepatch in the purse, for some reason. And now, for some other reason, it's in MY purse. How did that get there and what am I gonna do with it?XD

Also had a lovely shot of Cat with the eyepatch on her nose (I smell a new Visual Kei-trendXD), but she didn't agree with me that the world wide web needed to see that picture. But I've got another great shot for the world wide web!
That's the birthday girl :D

Marjus(who kinda runs the pub we were going to) had told us we could come in a bit early and decorate or whatever, so we were there like half an hour before. Marjus, however, was not XD
But we found this:
Eivind had also been nerd enough to show up ridiculously early, and so all we could do was hang out at the closest grocery store.
Finally I remembered I had Marjus' number from when we were in the same class, so I called him and he said he was just on his way out. I think he was there at eight on the dot, which is when the pub opens XD
It's not a very frequented place (not yet anyway ;) so there was no line or anything. Which was great, because we were hoping there wouldn't be so many people we didn't know.
A few other guests did show up, but half the place was taken up by Cats birthday party. So many people showed up and the mood was so nice!

I should have gotten more pictures of everyone, but I was kinda preoccupied with talking to friends.
Since it's V-day on Monday they had a Valentine-game, where everyone was to pick a piece of a heart out of a box, and then find the person with the unique piece that fitted yours. There were some unlikely pairings XD
Aww, they even have matching shirts XD
I didn't join, I don't think I need more men in my life right now f^-^

And then it was burfday cake time!
Heidi (who by the way baked the amazing cake. Oreo)looked completely stunning that day, I can't say it enough. She swore she hadn't dressed up more than usual, but she looked so cool! Marjus, in the background, looks slightly psycho killer-kei here XD
One can only guess what she wished for. I think I know some of the things ^-^
I think it's a long time since someone invited this many people and it turned out so great!

Going home we missed the last train, but we caught a bus and it's so easy to loiter on the night buses in Norway we went all the way home to Jacks place for no money at all^^b
We also had an extra passanger, because Eivind suddenly didn't want to go home alone. Which made the sleeping situation a little tight.
Jack and Cilliee both slept in Jacks room, and then Kimmie was gonna be on the sofa and Cat, Eivind and I had to sleep head-to-foot in Cats bed. I guess we're all what you can call old friends, so it wasn't really akward, but I kinda felt like I was back to that time when you're just out of junior high, making new friends and having these massive parties where everyobody stays over and sleeps in heeps on the couthces and floor and everywhere XD
Seems like the last train home wasn't invented back then.
Go nostalgia :p



Speaking of ...."new friends"? I don't know.
The reason for me being fucked in the head lately is, ofcourse, the man... or rather the men, I guess.
Nuts is still being incredably frustrating. I get that he's a slow writer and way too busy all the time, but this time it's been more than a week since I heard from him. I hate this long distance thing, I mean even if I was in Japan now I'd be eating up my finger nails going "why doesn't he love meeee?!" even though I know he likes me. The problem is that I don't think he's really that INTERESTED in me. Being together is fun and cuddling up together, ofcourse, is nice, but I can't blame him for not seeing a future in it. Sooo, that fucks me up.
What saves me, and maybe fucks me up even more, is.... this other dude.
We've been sending mail since I got back, and I was thinking he was being awfully friendly, but for once my ego couldn't convince me he actually liked me, even though Cat kept going on and on that he did, it would just be too strange.
But he does, or he's "seriously interested", if you can dig it. Poor japanese tranlation, sorry:p
He's really nice, and kinda hot and he sends a lot of mail. Interesting mail, with like pictures an stuff:
Very interesting, I know, but it's things like these that keeps you in touch. This is what I ate today, this is the waether today, this is todays backstage.
And this is where he lives, I know, I should just shut up and marry the guy XD
Buuuuut, the thing is that he's a lot older than me (at least in my standards) and also he kinda sorta plays in a band I like, and that compromises a lot. Plus, I like NutsO__O
I have to admit I'm really flattered and really happy (and really confused) about it all, but it's not up for discussion. And still I catch myself thinking about all the reasons why it wouldn't work, as if I'm actually trying to convince myself to stay away. And it should be the other way around, right? Or maybe not?

Yes, it is Hell inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment