Wednesday 2 February 2011

Cards, anyone?

Made some cards a little while ago. Valentine cards or birthday cards or whatever.
The first one in made on a piece of a random Visual Kei-flyer I got when buying a CD, the second one is made on a paper gift bag^^ The last one is actually made on fabric glued on paper. I needed leopard print for the gyaruo XD

If anyone's interested I would totally make these on requests, for like £2.50 or something. I need money, so just leave a comment or if you know my adress, send a mail^^

Other than that I've caught what I thought was an old fashion Norwegian cold, with coughing and a stuffy nose, but after last night I'm not so sure anymore.
I had to really bad cought attacks where I actually had to get out of bed, and I thought my insides were coming up! And I scrathed my throut up on the inside, and it was bleeding a bit. I'm better now, finally got some sleep and my mom is bringing over cought syrup. I really don't want to go to the doctor!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, hope you get better soon! :-( I thought I had a cold on Monday, but these last 2 days I was running a fever and had to take time off work, which like never happens to me o_o and stuggeling even to walk to the bathroom :-/ it sucks!

    The cards are super cute! I wish I could make such things but I never have the patience! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that sounds much worse than mine >_< Take it easy, ne.


    Thanks! They were actually easier than I thought, and fast^^

    ReplyDelete