Tuesday 8 February 2011

冬を愛する人は心広き人

A little drawing I started at Cats place this weekend. We finally got to sit down and draw together:D
If you ask me what it is I'll sayyyy.... "Well it's a Disney ganguro scene queen ofcourse, are you blind?" :p
It's something, and it looks kinda cute. Question is, who's gonna buy it? XD

In other news, I can tell you that yesterday it was snowing like a motherfucker here in Norway.
It's very pretty, and I'll admit that snow can be very romantic. When you're holding somebodys hand that is. When you're missing someone like crazy, who doesn't even have the time to send mails more than a few times a week, it makes you feel kinda hopeless and small.
Ever thought of that when you look up while it's snowing, the sky kinda seems even higher, just because you can't see where the snow's coming from?
Ofcourse, if you look up while it's snowing you'll get snow in your eyes, and your mascara will be all over your face.
That's what I looked like when I got on the train, going to my comicing circle^^;. because I didn't know it would be snowing so hard I'd need a hat. My hair was soaking wet too XD
No, I didn't plunge my feet into the snow to make it look dramatic, the street hadn't been mowed yet. And all this came in one night!
Funny thing is that the unbelievable seems to have happened! I've gotten used to the cold. My head gets wet and it's exhausting to walk with snow up to my ancles, but I don't get cold anymore. I am a viking after all XD
I'm not really as miserable as I look, I just didn't feel like posing so much out in the street alone :p

No comments:

Post a Comment