Thursday 3 February 2011

Hey can I sleep by your side

My latest art piece.
It's called "Skin and feathers" (in Norwegian "Hud og fjær"). It's an angel. I used to love drawing angels when I was in high school, I was so hung up on that song Chop Suey by system of a Down. You know "when angels deserve to die..."
This angel is pretty different from the ones I drew back then, but they all had kind of a sinfull thing about them XD
This will be in my exhibition in May^^

I'm still pretty damn sick, but the medicine mom brought for me yesterday really helped, and I had a good nights sleep.
I can not have milk though! I thought I would be ok because of the medicine, and I have to warn you, this will be kind of disgusting, -so I had cerial for breakfast, like I normally would and my throat got so slimy!
I've tried to stay away from dairy products all day, but I've instructed my sweet dad too well, and he's made me two cups of tea WITH milk^^;
Well, let's hope the medicine can fend it off. I also had some other good things happen to me today^^ And something slightly ... complicated. I guess you could just say I'm big in Japan...

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I really like that. :-)
    What do you use for colouring in? It always looks so good and delicate! Is it watercolour?
    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    Well spottet, it's watercolour^^ And watercolour pencils some places.
    Thanks, I think it's going the right way^^

    ReplyDelete