Wednesday 19 January 2011

It's that time again...

It's time to go back home, the last two days have been kind of stressfull. Cat bought a bag to fit all her stuff...

...and herself in. I got to use her beaten up suitcase as a post package to mail the stuff I can't carry to the airport. No guy to carry the luggage to the airport, it's kind of wierd... I know someone I wish would come but we're not on that level... and I can imagine the face he'd make under the weight of my bag would break my heart completely XD
Here we are in the process of packing, this morning.


Actually, the room has looked kind of like this all the time we've been here. I'm so glad the girls we live with arn't uptight^^;

When we finally decided we needed a break for breakfast it was Dotour again. This time we hit the big one and bought cake!

It's pumpkin tart! Ok, honestly we've been snacking like pigs all week, but we're feeling so sorry for ourselves XD Three months in Japan is too short...

Cat, looking sad. Actually I've noticed she always looks kind of sad, or like she's not happy with her food, even when she is. I just noticed recently :p Oh well, I love her anyway!

Did some drawing at the cafe as well. We've been arting quite alot lately, so when I got home I'll post some of the pictures I've made. Putting your heart on the brink kind of gives you inspiration ^^
Also, I'll post more about the final days in Japan when I get back (and possably after the Mucc-live, depends on how jet lagged I am when I get home). Really need to go to bed now!

Our final meal in Japan was, naturally, idian :D This has got to be the biggest naan bread I've ever seen! I had to call it quits after two thirds, and that NEVER happens.
Anyway, we're leaving a lot of stuff behind, for the girls in our room and possably new guests to enjoy.
Handsoap
Toothpaste
candy
couch pills
stuff for cleaning wounds(and piercings)
Shanpoo
Conditionar
Hair removal products
Mild soap

everything us sleezy party girls need XD

1 comment:

  1. Omg chant believe its been so longggg!
    Sad you have to go back.:-(
    I soooo need to update my blog and also make comment to other... but I'm posting off my phone right now >_<

    ReplyDelete