Friday 28 January 2011

Trains and music

So, what have I been up to the last couple of days, except waiting for mail and watching so much Fringe I'm now scared to find shapeshifters under my bed and Nina Sharp in my closet?
Allright, I'll tell you. I've been comicing like a bastard.

I was made aware of the Kemi-contest the other day. It's a comic contest for the whole of Scandinavia, in two categorys. Digital and paper-comics. Of course I'll be handing in for the last one, and the chances are really slim, I know, but you can't win anything less you try and I have won enough contests in Norway to make my head grow out of propotion. So I figured I'd try.

The criterias are that the comic not be longer than 12 pages, it has to be in a nordic language and that it hasn't been published anywhere before. Quite conveniently I had done a very thorough job on an 8-page comic I called "Skinnene Synger"(The trax are singing). Well, I'd written it and sketched it and sketched it over maybe two times, which I am usually way too lazy to do^^
It was supposed to be my contrubtion to a comic book project in Oslo, but I didn't have the time to start before going to Japan.
Now I'm actually done with the outlining in three days, I've been good.
After this much boring information I wish I could actually show you something, but it's supposed to be "unreleased", even on the internet. So I'll give you the character sketches...
Mmyes, very interesting, I know. Sorry. And the notes have absolutely nothing to do with this story^^

If I by any chance should get a place in the contest I can't publish this here, but if I don't I will translate it and post it for you^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment