Thursday 7 July 2011

Come with me to the planet of liquid skies

The rest of the week that Fran was here! Better late than never!
Well, since the prices of alcohol in Norway are criminal by law, she had brought us a few gifts from Great Britain!
A bottle of Vodka, a dark rum, a fucking Jack Daniels and this...

I know I kinda missed the bottle (it's not easy taking a self-portrait), but it's a bottle of Malibu! My new boom from the last time I went to Japan. ALMOST as good as Moscow Mule. Almost.
So ofcourse we wanted to all enjoy these gifts in the limited time we had left together, that concluded in intensive home partying XD
Who wants to go out in Norway anyway? 100 kr. for a beer and a selection between what we call "party sweeds" or dudes who don't brush their hair and think that they need to have beer guts to attract the oposite sex. Not to mention girls who sit in the bar chairs without their underwear and (I suspect) actually do find beer guts attractive...

In Norway I'm only really interested in drinking with my friends, and then I might as well do it at home or in the park, where the alcohol is affordable and you can pick your own music.
Well, I say this, but the only people I know who will go along with listening to both visual kei and j-emo for extensive time are Cat and Fran. That's how I conclude that we are not losers, even though it was only the three of us getting drunk.
Call me sad if you must, I was happy then XD

But, ofcourse we wanted treats with our splishy-splashy, so we decided to go into Oslo!

We also visited a fabric store where Cat wanted to look for fabric for trousers and I picked up lace for my skirt, that Fran made for me. Bless the people who can sew.
I was all out of clothes by then, so I had to borrow from Cat.



I look like an emo-scene-something XD
But I guess it suits my taste in music lately.
Las Vegas and Fear from the Hate 4 evah! Yeah yeah. Yeah yeah yeah!

Ok, that's enough.

But not quite! Check out my emo-shoes XDXD

with calf-socks, they were like the only clean pieces of clothes I had left :p
I also discovered Nyancat this week.
(Blogger is being a bith about putting photoes in the centre, this new system is bugged as shit!)
Anyway, this is where I put a link to Nyancat in my Norwegian blog, I... realize that's very unessescary. The thing is, she makes me really happy! Seriously, I can put on the 3 hour version, plug in my earphones and drown put Tour de France on TV. Works perfect for me!

But we were talking about treats!
Fran loves baking and she's really good at it too. We had no objections!
She also likes to do dishes, the perfect housewife. Once, she cleaned the whole kitchen counter at my dads place, that's not for the faint hearted!

While the cake was in the oven, splishy-splashy :D

Cat's good at mixing drinks. What am I good at?
What's my stupid social talent? D:

Waiting, waiting. Taking it out, checking, back in.
Cooling off while baking another one, then icing, then ...

Whoopdidoo!
There was one carrot cake and one coffee cake.
The carrot cake was my favourite, it had nuts! I love nuts!
Trollfaces...

I hope we didn't bother Jack too much. She's very sensitive to sound when she sleeps, and she had to go to bed early 'cause she's actually got a real proper job.
Us, we stayed up and looked at old back numbers of SHOXX and Fools Mate. Recepie for desperation. Fran, I hope you don't think less of me after the way I (vaguely remember I) drooled over Kazutake, and also please forget those photoes on my computer of ex... ex-whatevers XD

The next day we went to do something very cultural, and go have a barbecue in the park, like Oslo-people like to do in the summer.
The weather was almost with us!
This was taken during one of the good periods.
Jack and Julie also joined us after work, I hope we weren't too annoying, we'd been drinking for a few hours when they got there XD

That week was a major stray from the path, but sometimes you have to go all out.

She looks tired, but at least she had a lot less to carry than when she came.

Bye bye, Fran, hope to see you soon!
It would be awsome if you could come visit us in Japan!

No comments:

Post a Comment