Friday 22 July 2011

ダイナマイト授業!!

 Day before yesterday I went to Oslo with Cat, to go to a café and draw some and talk bullshit. Mostly the last one.
I tried to make up a list of the clothes I can bring to Japan, to eliminate the things I CAN'T bring. As it looks right now, I'll be bringing five pairs of shoes...
The thing is though, I'll be really stripped of money. If I don't get a scholarship I'm not really sure how I'll manage the first year, even though Toukai is a lot cheaper than Jousai was. And hence, I won't have much money to shop, so I thought if I BRING the stuff I need then I can stop myself from shopping so much...
I do have my doubts it'll actually work though.
 
 This is ALMOST my outfit from that day. This is actually a picture I took a couple of days earlier, and then it started raining, so I had to change clothes (And yes yes, my room's a mess. Hey, that rhymes!).
My hair was different, and I wore these shoes:
 With a bracelet around my foot, lol. Hey, I see people do it all the time!
 And this was the lunch I accidentally spent money on. I shouldn't be eating out! Or drinking tea at cafés, for that matter, but you see, I have a months train pass. Now shouldn't I use it and get my (my dads) moneys worth?
Mind you, a train pass is worth fuck all this month, as the noble train company of Norway have decided that they will finally do something about their shortcomings, and have declared the line from my town to Oslo, cut. Until August 9th. It's been going on for over a month now and it's completely ridiculous!
Not the fact that they're actually fixing the problems, that was about fucking time, but the fact that they cut one of the busiest lines for more than a month and don't provide proper substitues.
The direct lines (that will take you to Oslo in 12 minutes) are suspended, and instead you'll have to get on the local line, which in 20+ minutes gets you to a station two stops short of Oslo central, and then you have to get off, walk to a tume station which is rediculusly far away, and hope theres a train from there, because God forbid they correspond!
Why don't they have a bus substituting the direct line??!
Because it's such a hassle, I've been taking the bus a lot, but that takes an hour!
Especially when going home, 'cause the tubes and trains don't correspond, I use the bus. I've never noticed how awful the bus is until now.
Crammy, sweaty, shakey. Yesterday I actually got sick and had to get off at a stop about 30 minutes walk from home. I like walking though, so I didn't mind too much. I was just really naucious. Once I got off the bus though, I felt better.
This is me walking... just in case you didn't beleive me :p

And then I have to talk about this weekend for a littlebit.
We had a birthday party for Cilee and Julie. It's hard to find a time when we can all meet these days, so we have to do combination parties and stuff :p But that's allright!

The plan was dinner and a concert, so I wore something fitted for a live.


Actually it's just a perfect excuse to dress like and emo, and I also had a bad hair day :p


Here are the girls:

Well, not all of them, and actually we also had to boys, Alex and Eivin. But I kind of forgot to take more pictures :p
We ate at something called the Nighthawk Diner, where the staff insisted on speaking to us in English, even though I could have sworn the girl that showed me my seat spoke Norwegian!
They have kind of an American concept thing going, so the staff might be instructed to speak American, but the thing is that in Norway (at least with my groups) we concider it kind of snobbish to speak English to fellow Norwegians...
The food was really good though!
My friend who's a vegitarian got a burger with a huge mushroom instead of meat, and the waitress warned her it tasted just like steak, but luckily she said it didn't. Why do people think vegitarians want to eat stuff that tastes like meat, if they were so into meat they wouldn't be vegis, right?

This, too, was very good. I don't remember what it's called, but it's like a ginger been vanilla milkshake.
We all had to try it :p

After the dinner we went to a nearby park to "get ready" for the live. That means we bought affordable alcohol at a supermarked and got affordably drunk.
I'm not one of thos people who HAVE to get drunk at lives, actually in most cases I prefer not to, but when it comes to Guitar Wolf, you kinda have to :D

If you don't know Guitar Wolf, they're an old fashion rock'n roll band from Japan. My ex was really into them, and I've seen them live once before, in Cologne when they played with AnCafe, bis and Girugamesh. A very strange mix, but one of the most meroable lives I've been to, mostly because of Guitar Wolf being drunk and disorderly on stage, blowing the minds of all the VK-fangirls who had never heard of them before and were fighting for a spot in front of the vocals, awaiting Girugamesh.
In Oslo they played head-lining, at a club called John Dee. It's not too big, just about the right size for an indie rock concert? And I was surprised at how many people showed up to see them.
The girls in the middle even brought a poster of a picture they'd taken with them XD
The audience was quite different from the live I've been to lately (I say lately, but it's like 6 months ago now).
The sound wasn't very good where we were standing, 'casue the speakers were on the side of the stage. To be honest all I could really hear was the bass and some vocals and the rest was noise. But then again, I don't really know Guitar Wolf all that well and havn't listened to them in forever, so I wouldn't have recognised their songs anyway.
I know they played this:








Basically 'cause Guitar wanted us to shout "KOUKOUSEI!" (high school kids) into the mic, and I think I said "HA??" instead because I was sure I heard wrong:p

We were properly drunk allright.
Some time during the show they pulled guys up on stage and made a cheerleader pyramid XD Alex got pulled up and he was like the middle layer, and I got really worried that he wouldn't be strong enough ('cause he's recovering from chemo and stuff), but he's just fine! When he got back down all he could say was "did I look stupid?"
Well, for a dude on all fours in a cheerleader pyramid, I guess you looked allright XD

After the show Cat and Cillee were sleepy and wanted to go home. I wanted to wait with the others, 'cause I really wasn't tired, but if I get stuck in Oslo I'll be in trouble. It's not a very safe city. So I went home with them, which I kind of wish I didn't, 'cause the others apparrently got a hold of Guitar Wolf (that is, vocal and guitarplayer, Mr. Guitar Wolf) and took him to a pub.
So jalous XD

No comments:

Post a Comment