Monday 11 July 2011

Before I go

I'm not a person who stresses easily, but today I'm going away to the mountains, I just got a letter from the publishing company who keeps teasing me, one from the Comic museum of Norway (I'll probably be able to enter their archives, yayy!), I've got about a hundred (ok, 15) PETA to answer on Ameba before I go, oh and I had to tranlsate two new pages of Like Totally Teenage Lovers and post today, since I won't be around to post it tomorrow, which is the normal update day.
I promised I'd get better, right? :D

Luckily, there weren't alot of translating to do on these pages, they're all about the international language of love ^_-
Now make sure to read both 29 and 30!
By the way, the Like Totally blog really woulnd't mind some more official followers ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment