Friday 4 March 2011

Send me your story!

I've been drawing this over the last two days. It's A3, so it took quite some time! It's going to be a piece of an even larger collage.
When people see things like this the first thing they mention is usually the hair.
If you havn't noticed I have a lot of fun with drawing hair, especially cursly hair. The thing about this kind of drawing is that it's not really hard, it just takes a lot of time. I usually come away surprised when I'm finished, because it looks really cool, and I didn't really sweat that much^^

Two other things!
Bobla, which is a collection by the Oslo comicers group I'm in, is now out in stores! I hope lots of people will buy it!
It is a collection of independent 1 to 10 pages stories, all made by amature artists, and it's really good!I need to start paying more attention to the other comicers around me!

Anyway, for the next issue, they urge us to do collaborations. In other words, the story and the drawings will be done by different people. I've never done this before, and I'm not really sure I'm going to have the time to submit anything, but I want to try.
So, I'm asking you to send me your story!

If you have something that you feel would make a good 1 to 10 pages comic, send it to me. I won't laugh at you or critisize you, unless I'm interested, then I might send suggestions and questions. If I decide to draw your story your name will, ofcourse be on the credits, and if you're not a Norwegian speaker I will also do an English version and post it here^^
My mail adress is hoshifune @ gmail . com
(without the spaces, ofcourse ^^) anything is welcome!

2 comments: