Friday 18 March 2011

Like Totally Teenage Lovers 11-12

I didn't forget!
Ok, I did forget. Maybe Thursday is a very bad day for publishing, since I always seem to forget. Bayme I should change it to Thuesday, which is the same day I publish the new pages on my Norwegian blog, that would make it easier to remember both ^^
Anyway, here's the next two pages of Like Totally teenage lovers. Page 12 really didn't pose any problems on the translating part:p Hope you like them!


I am now just inking page 40 and 41, so I'm about half way through the story. I can't believe how long it's taken me XD Will try to work faster in the future, all though there are loooots of things to do!

Just got the message that the childrens books I've been working on illustrations for will be published, but we don't have much time... at the same time, I've got an exhibition to make another 7 images for, need to finish the piece for my bros restaurant, and also make a 10 pager by the end of this month, that I havn't even started sketching for ...

Anyway, the trip to Japan in May is cancelled, which is probably for the best. Right now we need to focus on helping out there, and I don't think going there on vacation will be helping out much. That and, if there is a risk of radiation I wouldn't be doing me or my future children any favours.
I've been doing a little volunteering for the Red Cross, wish I had time to do more right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment