Thursday 24 March 2011

All apologies

Hi! So sorry for not being a very active blogger lately. Even less than ususal actually :p
It seems the book that I'm illustrating for finally came through, so I have to work hard on finishing this. I really hope it works out this time, and I get as much money for it as I want. That will fix a lot of my problems for a certain matter.
Also, I kinda left my camera on the train the other day, and I don't like blogging without pictures. I called the lost and found though, and they've got it, so it's all alright :D

And here are the pages for this week. I'm actually publishing them on time, well, it's still Thursday in Norway^^
Hope you like it!

I'm working on setting up a page for this comic now, using a system that will make it easier to read. By suggestion from my friend Fran :D
Only I'm a retard when it comes to computers, so I'll have to get someone to help me woth it over the weekend.
Back to my busy busy life! Almost finished with todays illustration, and I actually feel like staying up all night cartooning, but we'll see about that :p

No comments:

Post a Comment