Sunday 7 November 2010

I am a material girl

First of all, this lives in our apartment...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
It's huge. It's like a fucking baby tarantula! I have never seen a wild spider this huge, not inside anyway! At first I thought it was a Halloween decoration, but then it moved.
My.God. ...
Ahm, not really related, I had kind of a scattered Saturday. I would have wanted to go to Togane to hang with my friend Petter who'd come over from Osaka, but had already promised Tomo to hang out. We were supposed to have a studio session, only we hadn't booked ahed so there was nothing free on a Saturday.
I was kind of happy about that, 'cause I really wasn't in the mood for an accustic session. We play punk! There doesn't seem to be much point in going in just the two of us without the band.
So instead we went to a Starbucks, 'cause I hadn't had a cup of tea for days. Seriously!
And we also went to my favourite pasta restaurant, I think it's called Gokon.
I know it looks kind of green and yucky, but it's really just amazingly delicious!
Happeeeeeee....^^
We hung around in Chiba for a while, and went to PARCO to see our friend Shun, who'd just gotten a job at a clothing store. He has to dress like a gyruo for work, it' really funny. Though I actually have to say he looks really handsome. Business was really slow that day though, and he didn't have enough money for the train back XD He's a bit too impulsive for his own good I think.

After talking to Shun we went to the top floor where Tomo went to a guitar shop, and I went to TOWER RECORDS.
Found this poster:
I kind of want one^^
And I bought this:
Small picture :p it's Nieche Syndrome byt ONE OK ROCK.
Tomo and also his brother, who had invited himself to Tomos apartment that day, could not understand for the life of them, why I'd bought a cd that was already in my iPod.
I like cds, ok? I like owning^^
Then we went to karaoke, and now my throut hurts. I'm fearing it's not just the singing... damn.
Anyway, here's a little drop of sugar from Nieche Syndrome, Jibun Rock:

No comments:

Post a Comment