Sunday 7 November 2010

I wanna dance with somebody

So on Friday I went to an izakaya (that's like a drinking place where the food is just as important) with my friends Mina and Sayaka, who I hadn't seen in forever. The last time I was in Japan I had just started seeing a new guy and wasn't exactly sure what to tell them, so I didn't contact them. I've decided to take better care of my girl-girl relationships, after all, friendships are frever.
Oops, blurry :P
Which is ironic, 'cause this one's without alcohol. We just all had to have one of these 'cause they were amazing!
It was so nice seeing Sayaka and Mina again! Who sais you can't have real girl talk with japanese girls? They're not as blank and boring as some people think.
I had forgotten how funny Sayakas personallity is, she just blurts out what she's thinking, and she gets so excited about thingsXD
And Mina sais it's ok fr me to stay at her place, which is good, because staying with Tomo is just... not a good idea.
I asked her that she'd ask her boyfriend, Ryo first though, even though he doesn't live there with her now. I hope it's ok, she hasn't contacted me yet...
From the izakaya.
Mina was getting up early the next morning, and Sayaka really had a cold (though you really couldn't tell) so we couldn't stay all night. Even so, we ended it all just a little bit too late for me to catch a train to Tokyo.
Michelle and some of the kouhais had invited me to a club that same night, and I really wanted to go. I love dancing! I want t dance! And... to be blunt I really want to hook up with someone. There are SO many attractive men here compared to Norway XD
But yeah, so I called Tomo, and he was just on his way out f the house and said he'd come pick me up on his way to T.A.T.s house. I love that he has a car now ^^
T.A.T. is Tomos rapper friend from school, and Tomo was coming over to dye his hair. He had apparently failed to tell him I was coming along because when we got there he was in the showerXD
I turned my back when he came out though, and apparrently he'd brought his shorts in to the bath room 'cause he'd put them on when he came back out. Poor guy XDXD

His hair is getting really thin at the top, even though he's only like 22-23, but he still insists on coloring his hair. Only a light shade of brown though, so no heavy shit, but even so, Tomo and were pretty excited to see if his hair had fallen off when he'd washed the color out.
Luckily it was still there, but the strands of his hair are so thin it's amazing. Even though he's asian! Well, half asian, I think. He looks very japanese anyway.

Oh, and apparently they had a tradition at the izakaya we were at, that the ladies always got a flower when they left.
I love flowers!

No comments:

Post a Comment