Sunday 12 December 2010

Here's an update...

For various reasons I havn't been able to post here for waaay too long, and I'm sorry about that.
To sum up my time in Japan this far it's been a lot of fun.
When I came here I lived at my ex-boyfriend, Tomos house but luckily I got an invite from my friend Mina that I could come stay with her.
Her apartment is a lot warmer and brighter, and I feel alot easier at mind here.
Not that I don't like being with Tomo. I think I still have feelings for him, but right now I can't date him. I have to figure out what is really right for me first, because breaking up again would just be too painful.
I know he probably want wait forever, and I don't want him to, but I can't rush back into it.

My band (Salty Dog) had our first live the other day, and it was great!
It was only a school festival at my old university, but it was so much fun and everyone seemed to enjouy themselves. Can't wait for our next one in just a few days.

I've been to some concerts myself too. First I went with some of my kouhais to see Ayabie (kind of crippled by the lack of vocals, and I love Yumehito and all, but he is not really as good at singing as he is on the recording for the new song!), Megamasso and Zoro. Also playing were BORN (who I totally fell in love with), SuG (who at least had a fun show) and Lolita 23ku who I unfortunately didn't get to see all of, because my friends had to go all the way back to Togane, where they live, and that's really far!
Yesterday, the 12. of December, I went to see 12012. Really nervous about wether there would be a message that they were breaking up.
But there wasn't! I'm not really sure if there was a decicion of wether to continue either, but from what I've gathered they still havn't decided. But Wataru talked alot about looking towards the future and stuff. The concert was basically a goodbye to Yuusuke, which is really really sad, but he was so cool until the end, and he said he didn't want to see our crying faces. It really made me smile through the tears.
The only one who looked unusually serious was Tohru, like he wasn't in on this at all. I hope he's allright, I know he really really wants the band to go on. So do I. But I had sweet dreams last night.

I've been kind of dating this kind of useless gyaruo for a few weeks. My friends call him Shinjuku, because he claims to be "shinjuku-kei" and not Shibuya-kei, though nobody really seems to see any difference. I know, all the time I spend badmouthing gyaryuo, and then I go off dating one. "dating", by the way. Can't say my impression has gotten any better either :p
He's very selfish, hardly ever carrys my food tray and stuff, and he's really not the brightest guy... he didn't know the true meaning of the word "fuck"(even though he really should) and he read the kanjis for Keyo-line as Keba-line. Seriously XDXD
He's also very stingy, wchich is what surprised me the most. Except for the fact that he isnists that we're dating, ofcourse. Why is he making such an effort when I'm completely ok (actually a lot better) with just being playmates. So why do I keep him around? Hmmm, 'cause I'm stupid and he is really cute and I really want a cute guy to warm my bed^^;; God, I suck XD

I've been to a few dates with other guys, but I am just too focused on looks. And I can't seem to like anyone who's not younger than me. The exception being this dude Kaworu, who I7ve been to one date with and really had a great time. He's actually quite abit older than me but he likes visual kei and he really reminds me of Daisuke lookwise, except he has a very bright personallity.
There's only one thing, he's a host by profession (but our date wasn't work), so becoming his girlfriend is completely out of the question, and for precaution I've also decided to assume anything he sais is actually a lie, even if he sounds really senciere.
I would like to meet him again though.

So yeah... guy trouble :p
Not as much as mye friend Sayaka though, but she ended up with a guy she's liked for a long time, even if he wasn't her ideal and all. I really hope it'll turn out all right, because she really needs that now^^

Tomorrow my BFF will finally be here, and I'm looking forward to meeting her! The busy days will go on from here, with my brthday and our concert and Disney Land with a few friends and concerts with Cats favourite band, Roach (hmm, seems like there's no time to meet my host...).
I'm a bit nervous about my birthday, because I realized I've told a lot of guys that I'm 22 XD It scares me how easy I lie about my age these days and I think my plan for the new year will be not to tell so many lies.

It should be all good from here, only my other wisedomtooth has started to hurt and I'm scared I might have to have it yanked out here in Japan, by a dentist I don't know. I'm a real coward when it comes to this.
I havn't daret to tell my mom this yet, because I don't want her to worry about me. So I havn't written it in my norwegian blog. I'm still hoping it will blow over this time though, I had a lot of pains in the other one before it got really bad, but it kind of clouds my days.
I don't know anyone who knows how to set up a dentist appointment. And I don't really have time to walk around with a swollen face, not being able to eat anything but italian pizza... Can't it just hold on till I get back to Norway??
Why do I always put things off?

Anyways, sorry, no pictures in this post, I'm kind of in a hurry. Maybe I'll post some later^^

2 comments:

  1. Hope things become more promising on the dating front soon! Anyway, you are still young. God, I'm starting to sound like your mum, or granny. Wait til you become 31 and start to see the wrinkels and grey hairs before you worry too much. ;[ !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that does sound like my mom, but then again my mom is over 50 and has a boyfriend, and you're happily married so I guess listening to you guys is not a bad idea at all ^^

    ReplyDelete